2009/01/09

Putrajaya

Last few week, I went to Putra,

Here is some pic I take at there,






























Actually I dont know what name is this bridge,
I pass by there just to take pic only.












This is taken while on the unknown bridge











The tiang lampu is very unique, dont you think so?











This is where PM stays





























This is where PM prays (Just a guessing because it is next to where PM stays)

I have the feeling that there is 5 people in it
(The bright spot is not sun but reflection of flash light)
Watch the right side of the pic,
the 2 hands look like the advertisement of Nokia connecting people
I just know this building have something do with Selangor state because there is a Selangor flag beside it (Not in pic)
Here is some beautiful flower at Putra

No comments: