2009/04/15

the kitchen

While the title is ' the kitchen ', the focus is on food actually.
Food is important to our life, u can know more by study ur biology.
Here is some pic from me in dicovering the art of food.

The 1st, 2nd pic reminds me at many delicious memories.


there are much things to say about this stall.
it has the best char kuey tiao I ever taste.
Nice yet cheap (RM2 for 1), it is situated in Batu Pahat town.
Just near this 2 building below.
u wont forget the taste after a first taste.
See before.....


and after......

Now, back to something I found in my home.
The first thing is this thing below

it's hard to believed that this is a groundnut, even i have a shock when I first saw it.
and the next 1 can be my masterpiece.















Hello Mr Bread!
The last thing is 1 of my favourite food - cucumber




























the next time u cut ur cucumber, observe carefully at the pattern of the water droplets form, it's very beautiful.

No comments: